TxSUS has been accredited with continuing education credit for a variety of professions as follows:
Continuing Education Instructions:
To earn continuing education credit for each session, participants must attend the entire session then complete the online evaluation (note: there is an online evaluation for each session).
- Visit the TxSUS Registration Site
- Click Login at the top right of the screen, then enter your email and password (if you have any trouble logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for the list of sessions.
- Complete an evaluation for each session that you attend (note: evaluations are not accessible until the session is scheduled to end).
- As you complete the evaluations, the session information and CE credit will be added to your continuing education certificate according to the profession you selected when you registered.
- You can download a PDF copy of your CE certificate by selecting “View / Print CE Credit” in the grey menu bar at the top of this page (login required).
- NOTE: Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians: Your credits will be automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor using your NABP information.
IMPORTANT: For concurrent workshops, you may only claim credit for one workshop in the same time block (e.g., you may not claim credit for two workshops that occur at the same time).
The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio designates this live activity up to a maximum of 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
This live event provides a maximum of 9.25 Continuing Nursing Professional Education credits through University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing. University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity is approved for up to 9 hours of continuing education credit.
The Office of Professional Development at The University of Texas at Austin Steve Hicks School of Social Work provides continuing education in accordance with the criteria and standards of the Texas Board of Social Workers, licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and family Therapists and Licensed Psychologist under Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 34. § 781.509. Complaints about this program may be made to TSBSWE, 333 Guadalupe St., Tower 3, Room 900, Austin, TX 78701• 512· 305·7700 • 800·821·3205 • bhec.texas.gov/texas-state-board-of·social-worker·examiners/